Connect

Follow on Pinterest subscribe Email

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Today


.... was the kids' last day in swimming class. Iza has moved up to starfish and Tor to Ray. I am happy that Tor has finally overcome his fear of the deep. I am thinking about getting Iza into swim academy.

.... was the first time I sat on a poolside chair all by myself. Thirty minutes may not seem that long, but it was to me.

... I converted one of Tor's shoe boxes to a DVD storage box. Remnant fabrics, staple wires and all-purpose spray adhesive. No sewing involved. Done in thirty minutes while the kids were playing Shaun the Sheep online.




... I did this: rainbow rice. Thanks to Pink and Green Mama for the inspiration through Pinterest.


... I remembered I needed to post this . I had this for a meal a few days ago. Everything on it, except for EVOO, came from my patio garden. Baby greens, tomato and homemade pesto. 






  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments.